Friday, December 18, 2015

Day Twelve: Remembering 21

I've simmered down with age.  Along came Steven, stability, patience, reasoning and all, and I found myself nestling into a different lifestyle.  I know it sounds so typical.  I was young, wild and free before him.  And it's the truth.  Now, however, I'd much rather lay down to sleep at night next to someone who helps me realize my potential and loves me for who I am than I ever would closing out a bar.
My Maid of Honor's birthday is tomorrow and we're going out tonight!
I'm chuckling to myself as I stress over what to wear and how to act.  I'm proud that I don't remember.  And that any other night I'd rather be at home cuddled under a blanket with my love, my over sized Chiweenie, my furnace of a feline and my flopsy-mopsy bun.

Cheers to 24, best friend!  

I LOVE being able to help you celebrate.  You bring so much joy into my life.
I'll be right back.  I have to shake the dust off of my dancing shoes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment