Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Day Three: Sunshine

Look at me!  Here I am again!  For the SECOND day in a row!
Let's begin...

I am thankful for

  the sun.


In many ways.

I woke up, ready to watch the sunrise from my desk (yes, I am at work that early).  It never came, however.  Unexpectedly cloudy.  I noted this and felt sadness.  I was so ready to see the beauty and feel the warmth.  I could literally feel sadness attempting to permeate.  The weight of my world becoming present.
As I sat doing my work, I all of a sudden felt rays on my arms and noticed the color of the room.
There it was, the sustenance I was craving.
How crazy is this?  That something so simple and uncontrollable was directing my morning day outlook.

I rely on the sun's continuity and warmth.  It's never changing, regardless of the circumstances that surround it.  

In this, I find peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment